Thursday Apr 09, 2009
If you want information on Centralized Error Processing in OpenSSO's SAMLv2 Service roam over to this article on wikis.sun.com for some information I just put together on the concept and configuration. But click play for this live version of Roam performed in various venues by the B-52's before you click work. Excellent editing, wouldn't you say?
Friday Mar 20, 2009
By docteger on Mar 20, 2009
I just posted an article documenting how to encrypt data when using the Secure Attribute Exchange (also known as Virtual Federation) gateway. It contains configuration procedures and tips on how to use the
com.sun.identity.sae.apipackage. You can find this article on the doc wiki. And don't forget to remember that Deployment Example: SAML v2 Using Sun OpenSSO Enterprise 8.0 also has information on configuring and using the Secure Attribute Exchange gateway. Now let's reach waaaaaay back - almost eighty years back! Sure the Andrews Sisters were popular but they lifted what they did from the under-appreciated Boswell Sisters. Almost ten years before the Andrews ladies had their biggest hits, Connie, Martha and Vet had a huge harmonic hit with Heebie Jeebies (amongst others). And the Boswells played their own instruments and did their own production. What a bunch of gals!
Tuesday Mar 17, 2009
By docteger on Mar 17, 2009
This is the first blog entry in which I will be using links to articles I've posted on wikis.sun.com. Moving forward the OpenSSO writers are going to be collecting documentation, articles and the like over there. I will though continue to blog these links because I know there must be one or two of you out there who would miss the music lessons. The first article I've published is titled Enabling XML Signing and Encryption in a Fedlet and explains the titular procedure. The first musical interlude in this new way of working is Don't Ask Me Why performed by Eurythmics. From 1980 through 1991 I saw Eurythmics in concert five times and there was not a bad performance in the bunch. Live vicariously now through this live version.
- Eyes Only: OpenSSO Express 9 Documentation
- Sun & Oracle: EU Has No More Tears
- Using OpenSSO with Microsoft Geneva Server
- Managing OpenSSO Entitlements Using REST: The End
- Evaluating OpenSSO Entitlements Using REST
- Listening for the OpenSSO Entitlements Service Using REST
- Authenticating for the OpenSSO Entitlements Service REST Interfaces
- Born To Change a Configured OpenSSO Host Name
- Happy New Year Authenticating to OpenSSO Monitoring Service
- Importing the Root CA Certificate for Secure OpenSSO Rainbow Connections