By docteger on Nov 02, 2009
Currently, the SAMLv2 Service servlets are always listening. For example, if you don't want to use the Artifact Resolution Service or the Manage Name ID Service it is still on. To switch the services off, you can remove the endpoints from the entity provider's configuration.
- Log into the OpenSSO console as administrator.
- Click the Federation tab.
- Click the name of the entity provider for which you want switch off a particular SAMLv2 Service.
- Click the Services tab.
- Remove the appropriate endpoint.
- Click Save.
ssoadmcommand line interface.
ssoadm export-entityto export the extended metadata.
- Modify the exported extended metadata.
ssoadm delete-entityto delete the original extended metadata.
ssoadm import-entityto import the modified extended metadata.