Removing and Redeploying OpenSSO
By docteger on Feb 20, 2008
As a technical writer, I often have the need to remove a deployed instance of OpenSSO so I can redeploy and reconfigure the latest build and write some more interesting stuff about the latest features. It's very easy to do - just follow this procedure.
- From the Glassfish console, undeploy the WAR.
- From the command line, stop the Glassfish domain.
- From the command line, remove (recursively) the following directories:
- Remove the ZIP file you downloaded if you haven't already.
- Download the latest ZIP.
- Unzip the ZIP.
- Restart the Glassfish domain.
- Log in to the Glassfish console and redeploy the WAR.
See this blog entry: OpenSSO Build 2 and Glassfish: Ready to Go for details.