How Do You Write Technically?
By docteger on Oct 24, 2007
Sometimes it's like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. When I am preparing to write a technical document these are the high-level steps I take in putting it together.
- Collect information
- Read and understand the information
- Interview engineers and architects for explanations
- Decide which information is needed by the customer
- Write the document using the relevant information
- Send out document for review (usually 2 rounds)
- Integrate comments
- Publish document