Harden OpenSSO By Disabling ssoadm.jsp
By docteger on Nov 05, 2009
Notwithstanding that it is still a secret, we've just added a property that allows you to disable the
ssoadm.jspto harden your system and reduce attack vectors. The property is
ssoadm.disabledand can be added with a value of true to the Advanced properties.
- Log into the OpenSSO console as administrator.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Servers and Sites tab.
- Click the Server name in the Servers table.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Add in the Advanced Properties table.
ssoadm.disabledas the Property Name and
trueas the Property Value.
- Click Save.