Community-Contributed NetBeans Ruby Docs
By divas on Oct 29, 2007
In this blog, we would like to acknowledge two NetBeans Ruby community-contributed tutorials:
- Swing with JRuby: Developing a Desktop Application with the JRuby and Java Swing APIs by Teera Kanokkanjanarat
- Ruby Development on Netbeans 6 by Amit Kumar Saha
Thanks to Teera and Amit, we have a richer documentation set, which you can view in its entirety on the NetBeans Ruby Tutorials and Screencasts page.
If you are interested in contributing documentation to the NetBeans Community, consider joining the firstname.lastname@example.org email alias. This alias is for community members who want to not only contribute documentation but also provide input and feedback regarding existing NetBeans documentation. You can sign up for the alias as follows:
- Go to the NetBeans Mailing Lists Page
- Log on with your user name. If you don't have a user name, click Login and then register for a login name.
- Scroll to the email@example.com mailing list.
- Click subscribe to send a subscription request.