Tuesday Jan 18, 2011
Friday Oct 22, 2010
By Etienne Remillon on Oct 22, 2010
You will find there the same great level of interaction with our community of users.
Since September 24, Sun Forum is in read-only mode for reference to past questions, Oracle Forum is the right venue for new threads and new topics related to Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition as well as former Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition.
Wednesday Jun 23, 2010
By Etienne Remillon on Jun 23, 2010
Identity Synchronization for Windows 6.0 Service Pack 1 is a bug fixes release available as patches.
Please check README file included in patches for detailed list.
To upgrade from 6.0 to 6.0 SP1 please download the appropriate patch from SunSolve (you need to have a valid maintenance contract):
The migration procedure is described in the README file in the "Special Install Instructions" section .
A full distribution for ISW 6.0SP1 including a specific document that describes in particular the installation procedure is expected to come at a later point.
This blog provides information regarding the Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition and Oracle Unified Directory products. Use this blog to get the latest breaking information regarding releases and updates plus other technical and non-technical information.
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (DSEE) to Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) Upgrade and Co-existence
- Why Customers Should Upgrade Directory Server Enterprise Edition (DSEE) to Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Bundle Patch for ODSEE 220.127.116.11.2 Released
- Happy New Year !
- Thanks for attending Oracle Open World 2014
- Directory Services @ Oracle Open World 2014
- Bundle Patch for OUD 18.104.22.168.1 Released !
- Transition project from Sun DSEE 6 to OUD
- Oracle Forum extended to cover OUD
- Oracle Unified Directory certified with CA SiteMinder