We have released Oracle Unified Directory 11gR2PS3 (188.8.131.52).
Unified Directory is an all-in-one directory solution with storage,
proxy, synchronization and virtualization capabilities.
While unifying the approach, it provides all the services
required for high-performance enterprise and carrier-grade environments.
Directory ensures scalability to billions of
entries. It is designed for ease of
installation, elastic deployments, enterprise manageability, and
Some of the new features provided by this Patch Set:
- New security capabilities:
- Optional password masking in Audit Log
- Support Linux Crypt algorithm to consolidate Linux accounts without password reset
- Password expiration available in a Virtual attribute
- Further simplification:
- Replication Gateway with Sun DSEE 6 for co-existence and easier upgrade
- Key health metric displayed in ODSM console
- Directory Integration Platform replacing Identity Synchronization for Windows
- Virtual Directory to consolidate information from other directories or Oracle Databases with support for:
- Data transformation
- DN renaming
- And ... Always more performance and optimizations:
- Support for very large static groups
- Optimized memory usage so that more entries can fit in memory
Oracle Unified Directory is part of Oracle Directory Services Plus which provides comprehensive directory solutions for robust identity management deployments.
Oracle Directory Integration platform was also updated to 11gR2PS7
(184.108.40.206.0) to provide on demand non-intrusive synchronization for
users, and password synchronization between OUD and Microsoft AD
(see documentation ), along with many other features.
In addition, comprehensive directory services monitoring comes with Enterprise Manager and Identity Management Pack Plug.
For more information about Oracle Unified Directory, visit this site.
Product Documentation Books
New Product Documentation Tasks
Product download from My Oracle Support or from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
For Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, select:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Identity Management 11gR2 Media Pack
- Oracle Unified Directory 11g 220.127.116.11.0
With this new Patch Set and all the good reasons for upgrading to OUD, why wait any longer?