Register for Webinar: What's New in DSEE 7 and Role Manager 5
By nwooler on Oct 16, 2009
Sun's Identity Team have been busy over the summer! On Oct. 9, 2009 the Identity Management Team announced the release of Directory Server Enterprise Edition 7 and Role Manager 5. Next Wednesday, Oct. 21 at 8:00am PT, Neil Ghandi (Role Manager Technical Product Manager) and Nick Wooler (Product Line Manager, Directory Services) will be giving an overview of some of the great features that exist in the new releases. Here are a couple of highlights:
What's New with Directory Server EE 7.0
• Boosts speed and performance: DSEE 7.0 has been optimized to improve performance of some operations by more than 3x the current version. In addition, this release provides hardware optimization with up to 60% improvement in authentications and modifications.
• Reduces Total Cost of Ownership– Reduce cost by using the only solution in the market that provides customers with a directory server, virtual directory, proxy server, web console and Active Directory synchronization tool-kit under a single license.
• Hassle Free Upgrade – DSEE 7.0 provides a simple upgrade path and provides 5x performance improvement in data import times, thereby reducing migration costs.
What's New with Role Manager 5.0
• 360 Degree View of Assigned Access – A unified view of data related to user access that empowers reviewers to make more intelligent decisions concerning users access.
• Closed-loop Remediation – A complete end-to-end solution for reviewing user access and removing inappropriately assigned access.
• Rule Life-cycle Management – The first solution for managing the complete life-cycle of role assignment and SoD audit rules.
Interested in hearing more? Interested in hearing more about the release and what business problems it solves for your enterprise? Register here for the Webinar here:
|Topic:||Improve Compliance, Access Controls, and Performance with Sun's Latest Releases of Role Manager and DSEE|
|Date:||Wednesday, October 21, 2009|
|Time:||10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT / 19.00 CET (check my timezone)|
Sun Product Managers: Neil Gandhi and Nick Wooler