We have released Oracle Unified Directory 11gR2PS2 (126.96.36.199).
Unified Directory is an all-in-one directory solution with storage,
proxy, synchronization and virtualization capabilities.
While unifying the approach, it provides all the services
required for high-performance enterprise and carrier-grade environments.
Oracle Unified Directory ensures scalability to billions
of entries, ease of installation, elastic deployments, enterprise
manageability and effective monitoring.
Some of the new features provided by this Patch Set:
- Simplified deployment and tuning with out of the box JVM tuning
- Additional security through Attribute Encryption
- Simplified administration with Oracle Directory Services Manager now managing replication between servers
- Enhanced monitoring for co-existence with ODSEE or transitions to OUD via Replication Gateway
- Increased performance especially when integrated with Oracle Identity products
Oracle Unified Directory is part of Oracle Directory Services Plus which provides comprehensive directory solutions for robust identity management deployments.
For more information about Oracle Unified Directory, visit this site.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion
Management 11g R2 Media
- Oracle Unified Directory 11g 188.8.131.52.0