By Diogo Luiz Bohm on Jun 29, 2009
The best open IDE in the world launched a new release! This version brings exciting new features, such as Kenai integration, better C/C++ support, Maven and out-of-the-box Grails 1.1 support. Install yours, I'm already installing mine!
Building on the success of previous releases, NetBeans 6.7 now offers:
- integration with Project Kenai
- native support for Maven
- support for GlassFish (v3)
- issue tracker and Hudson integrations
- enhancements to Java, PHP, Ruby, Groovy and C/C++.
- Ruby remote debugging
- integration of the Java ME SDK 3.0
To learn more about NetBeans IDE 6.7 please use the following resources:
- Download NetBeans http://www.netbeans.
- Videos about NetBeans IDE 6.7 http://www.netbeans.org/
- Features of NetBeans IDE 6.7 http://www.netbeans.org/
- General information about NetBeans: http://www.netbeans.
- NetBeans on twitter http://twitter.com/