What's upcoming in the GlassFish Webinar Series
By pieter.humphrey on Jan 09, 2011
2011 is kicking off with the return of the GF Webinar series as you've never seen it before. It's going to be packed with information about Java EE6 and how simplicity, testability and convention-over-configuration is winning the hearts and minds of enterprise Java developers. Don't miss these industry leading speakers and topics reviewing the cutting edge of Java EE6 implementations, tools, and much more. Note: future dates are subject to change.
- Jan 20th: GlassFish & Netbeans - Register here. "
- Jan 27th: Building a Web Application with Java EE - Register here. "
See the replay:
- Dec 14th: Java EE 6 with Eclipse and GlassFish -- Replay available here.
- Feb 15th: Java EE Developer Tools 'shootout' with GlassFish
- What's New in GlassFish 3.1
- Clustering & HA
- Admin Console
- Coherence Web Integration
- Microkernel Architecture
- GlassFish 3.1 - clustering deep dive
- GlassFish 3.1 - Admin Console & Productivity Features
- GlassFish 3.1 - Coherence Web Integration deep dive
- Special Guest - To be determined
- GlassFish 3.1 - Security deep dive
- GlassFish 3.1 - Microkernel Architecture deep dive
- Upgrading to 3.1 from existing GlassFish installation
- Embedded GlassFish