Don't worry, it's perfectly safe to watch the Top 10 most popular 2 Minute Tech Tip videos for July 2015.
- Get to Know Node.js | Dan McGhan [July 10, 2015]
Oracle Developer Advocate Dan McGhan crams a lot of Node.js information into his 2 Minute Tech Tip. If you're new to Node.js, or are looking for a fresh perspective, check out Dan's video.
- OBIEE Excel SmartView VBA | Steve Yeung [July 9, 2015]
This tech tip video from Steve Yeung, Project and Business Development Manager with Elufa Systems LTD in Hong Kong, is a companion to Taking Your OBIEE to the Next Level with SmartView VBA 126.96.36.199.1, Steve's in-depth technical article now available on the Oracle Technology Network.
- Using Oracle Alta UI to Redesign Your User Interface | Shay Shmeltzer [July 9, 2015]
What are you doing to modernize your applications? Shay Shmeltzer, director of product management for Oracle's mobile and development tools, shares a quick tip on using Alta UI, Oracle's modern mobile and browser application design system.
- Extending Oracle Cloud Applications with PaaS4SaaS | Debra Lilley [July 9, 2015]
What are your options for extending cloud applications Oracle ERP and HCM? Oracle ACE Director Debra Lilley, Vice President of Cloud Services for Certus Solutions, explains the basics of PaaS4SaaS and the use of the Java Cloud Service to extend cloud apps.
- Properly Sizing Your AWR Warehouse | Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman [May 20, 2015]
Moments after one of her sessions at the Great Lakes Oracle Conference in Cleveland, OH, Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman, a consulting member of the technical staff for Oracle Enterprise Manager, delivered this tip on properly sizing the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) in your Oracle Database.
- Setting Up Your Raspberry Pi | Luc Bors [June 29, 2015]
The Raspberry Pi isn't pastry! It's a tiny, fully programmable computer you can use in all manner of IoT projects. In his second 2 Minute Tech Tip Oracle ACE Director Luc Bors gives a quickie introduction to setting up this remarkable little device, as a precursor to the IoT Hackathon in Utrecht, NL on September 15–16, 2015.
- Working with JSON and APEX | Dimitri Gielis [May 18, 2015]
Oracle ACE Director Dimitri Gielis, an expert in Oracle Application Express, shares insight on working with JSON and APEX.
- Heap Tables and Index Organized Tables in Oracle | Chris Saxon [March 4, 2015]
Chris Saxon, a database evangelist, developer advocate, and SQL specialist with Oracle, uses up his two minutes with a tip on using heap tables and index organized tables in Oracle Database.
- Real Time Analytics with GoldenGate and Oracle BI Applications | Christian Screen [May 18, 2015]
Oracle ACE Christian Screen sets the bar high with this excellent Business Intelligence tech tip delivered in record-setting time.
- Using the Declarative Features in Oracle APEX | Joel Kallman [March 5, 2015 ]
Joel Kallman, Director of Software Development for Oracle and the man to see if you have questions about working with Oracle Application Express, goes into overtime with his tip about using APEX's declarative features.