You might pick up the germ of an idea, but otherwise there is absolutely no risk of contamination from this list of the Top 10 videos from the OTN ArchBeat YouTube channel for March 2015.
- Using the Declarative Features in Oracle APEX | Joel Kallman [March 2015]
Joel Kallman, Director of Software Development for Oracle and the man to see if you have questions about working with Oracle Application Express, goes into overtime with his 2 Minute Tech Tip about using APEX's declarative features.
- Integrating Oracle Entitlements Server with ADF Security | Ganesh Kamble [March 2015]
Oracle Access Manager implementation specialist and senior technical consultant Ganesh Kamble presents a 2 Minute Tech Tip based on Externalize the Security of Oracle ADF Applications Using Oracle Entitlements Server, his recent OTN technical article.
- Oracle ADF for Oracle Forms and PL/SQL Developers - Why it's the Right Choice | Grant Ronald [January 2014]
Grant Ronald discusses the techniques that make developers more productive when building enterprise applications and how Oracle ADF implements special features that make Java-based development fast and simple with a visual and declarative development experience.
- Best Practices in Oracle ADF Development | Frank Nimphius [January 2014]
- Keep Your APEX Apps More Manageable | Scott Spendolini [March 2015]
Oracle ACE Director Scott Spendolini, Oracle APEX Practice Director for the Accenture Enkitec Group, packs his 2 Minute Tech Tip with great advice for keeping your Oracle Application Express applications more manageable.
- Heap Tables and Index Organized Tables in Oracle | Chris Saxon [March 2015]
Chris Saxon, a database evangelist, developer advocate, and SQL specialist with Oracle, packs his 2 Minute Tech Tip with advice on using heap tables and index organized tables in Oracle Database.
- Debugging and Logging for Oracle ADF Applications | Chris Muir [January 2014]
Regardless how much work Oracle ADF does for us, or how powerful the JDeveloper IDE is, the inescapable truth is that as developers we will still make mistakes and introduce bugs into our ADF applications. In this video Oracle ADF Product Manager Chris Muir explores the sophisticated debugging tooling JDeveloper provides.
- Effective Client Failover in an Oracle RAC Environment | Sean Kim
Oracle University senior principal instructor Sean Kim brings the classroom to you with his 2 Minute Tech Tip on effective client failover in Oracle Real Application Cluster environments.
- Innovation: Technology and the User Experience | Andrew Sutherland and Jeremy Ashley [March 2015]
Dr. Andrew Sutherland (SR VP, Technology and Systems, Oracle EMEA) and Jeremy Ashley (VP, Oracle Applications User Experience Group) share their passion about innovation and the intersection of technology and human experience -- and get in a plug for their tandem keynote address at the Experience 2015, the Oracle Benelux User Group event held in Eindhoven, NL, March 23-24, 2015.
- Error Handling and Recovery in Oracle BPM12c | Antonis Antoniou [March 2015]
Oracle ACE Associate and eProseed Technical Director Antonis Antoniou puts the pedal to the metal with his 2 Minute Tech Tipon two new developer-centric error handling and recovery features in Oracle BPM12c. Antonis's tip is based on his OTN technical article, Oracle BPM 12c Advanced Error Handling and Recovery.