Do the math! You'll have plenty of time over your summer vacation to watch every one of the Top 10 most-viewed 2 Minute Tech Tip videos from the OTN ArchBeat YouTube Channel for June 2015.
- Innovation, "MacGyvering" and Hackathons | Laurie Pattison [Jun 2, 2015]
Laurie Pattison, Senior Director for User Experience at Oracle, talks about innovation, "MacGyvering" and what happens at Oracle-sponsored hackathons. For up to date information on hackathons and design jams, make sure you visit the APPS UX Innovation Events Blog.
- Real Time Analytics with GoldenGate and Oracle BI Applications | Christian Screen [May 18, 2015]
Oracle ACE Christian Screen sets the bar high with this excellent Business Intelligence tech tip delivered in record-setting time.
- Loading Data into Essbase with ODI | Radtke and Giampaoli [Jun 3, 2015]
Oracle ACE Associates Rodrigo Radtke and Ricardo Giampaoli -- "the Dev EPM guys from Brazil" -- deliver their second 2 Minute Tech Tip, this time focusing on loading data into Essbase with Oracle Data Integrator.
- Creating a Custom SOA Suite Purging Strategy | Matt Brasier [Jun 2, 2015]
Matt Brasier, head of consulting at C2B2, and co-author of the Oracle SOA Suite 11g Performance Tuning Cookbook (2013, Packt Publishing) packs a lot of information about creating a custom Oracle SOA Suite purging strategy into his 2 minutes.
- Working with JSON and APEX | Dimitri Gielis [May 18, 2015]
Oracle ACE Director Dimitri Gielis, an expert in Oracle Application Express, shares insight on working with JSON and APEX in this 2 Minute Tech Tip.
- Properly Sizing Your AWR Warehouse | Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman [May 20, 2015]
Moments after one of her sessions at the Great Lakes Oracle Conference in Cleveland, OH, Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman, a consulting member of the Oracle Enterprise Manager technical staff, delivered this tip on properly sizing the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) in your Oracle Database.
- Finding Inspiration in Tech Projects | Anton Nielsen [May 11, 2015]
Are you just going through the motions as your work on your projects, or do you find real inspiration in what you do? This 2 Minute Tech Tip from Oracle Ace Anton Nielsen explores the importance of finding inspiration in your work, and offers advice on where to find it.
- Things to Know about the Internet of Things | Erika Webb [Jun 10, 2015]
Sure, you've heard of the Internet of Things (IoT), but do you really understand the implications? In this tip, Erika Webb, Senior Manager for Applications User Experience for Oracle, shares some astonishing facts about the scope of IoT, along with some information on resources that will help you thrive in an IoT world.
- Bringing Maps to Data | Wayne Van Sluys [Apr 14, 2015]
interRel senior consultant Wayne van Sluys knows exactly where he is -- and who he is -- in this 2 Minute Tech Tip devoted to maps, data, spatial analytics, and business intelligence.
- Trace Your Code - All of It | Cary Millsap [Apr 2, 2015]
Oracle ACE Director Cary Millsap, founder and CEO of Method R Corporation and a software performance specialist with Enkitect, wastes no time in delivering his concise tip based on his three-step development process.