The latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast is a three-part series that looks at the evolution and adoption of Adaptive Case Management through the insight of a panel of experts.
- Nico Van Benthem, senior consultant, eProseed
- Manas Deb, president and COO, eProseed
- Oracle ACE Director Lonneke Dikmans , managing partner, eProseed
- Oracle ACE Director Danilo Schmiedel, solution architect, Opitz Consulting
- Oracle ACE Director Torsten Winterberg, business development and innovation, Opitz Consulting
- Listen to Part 1: The panel discusses the basics of ACM and how it relates to Business Process Management.
- Listen to Part 2: A discussion of the forces that are driving the evolution in Adaptive Case Management.
- Listen to Part 3: What business domains are driving the adoption of Adaptive Case Management? What are some of the common missteps in that adoption?
Be a Guest Host/Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
You pick the topic. You pick the panelists. It's your chance to be a guest host/producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast. Click here for more information.
Click here to subscribe to the OTN ArchBeat Podcast