Oracle Open World is both a business and a
technology event. People come and learn about cutting-edge technology, ways to
improve the businesses and drive higher productivity. It’s about learning not
only from Oracle but also from peers.
This 2015 event was on cloud technology,
social and mobile business opportunities.
Oracle is transitioning to the Public Cloud
and intends to be the leader. Our customers are going to take some years to
make this transition and Oracle is here to assist, advice and provide guidance
in this journey.
Oracle offers a suite of Cloud services for
Business leaders, IT leaders and Developers.
New Cloud Platform services were announced:
Builder Cloud Service – rapidly create and host
engaging business applications with a visual development environment right from
the comfort of your browser
& Social Cloud Service – a secure enterprise
social network that connects your business processes, enterprise applications
- Identity Cloud Service – identity governance, directory, access
management and mobile security, SSO across cloud and on-premises.
- Management Cloud Services – a suite of next-generation integrated monitoring, management
and analytics cloud services
- IoT Cloud Service – gain new data-driven insights and drive actions from IoT by
connecting, analyzing and integrating device data into your business processes
and applications, enabling your business to deliver innovative new services
faster and with less risk
On the Infrastructure side, the following services
have been added:
- Docker Container Service – configure, deploy and pack programs and
applications in Docker containers
- Network Access Services – FastConnect provides a high bandwidth connection between your
data center and the Oracle Cloud Services
Oracle Cloud Platform press releases that
came out during OOW can be read here.
The sessions catalogue can be found here.