The Mastering Maven series is an ongoing blog series on the popular Apache Maven build tool. This post collects all entries as the series progresses. Please come back and check regularly for new posts.
Section 1 - Basics
This section presents the basics for getting off the ground with Apache Maven
- Getting Started. Every journey begins with a first step, and so here it is.
- Resolving Dependencies. Apache Maven built on top of its predecessors and added dependency resolution. What's that? Let's have a look.
- Adding Plugins. The build tool is highly configurable thanks to the power of its pluggable architecture. This post shows how you can leverage that power.
- Dependency Basics. There's more to handling dependencies than what meets the eye.
- Build Properties. If we refactor our code we can certainly refactor our build files. Properties is one way to do it.
Photo by Lubos Houska.