- Oracle Service Bus duplicate message check using Coherence | Jan van Zoggel
"Giving the fact that every message on our ESB has an unique messageID element in the SOAP header we could store this on disk, database or in memory,"says Jan van Zoggel. "With the help of Oracle Coherence this last option, in memory, is relatively simple." Even simpler with Jan's detailed instructions.
- Book Review Getting Started with Oracle Data Integrator 11g | David Allan
David Allan reviews "Getting Started with Oracle Data Integrator 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial," by David Hecksel et al. Allan describes the book as, "excellent read for somebody who wants to have a quick start in ODI."
- Oracle Database as a Service in the Amazon Cloud: Now with APEX, Oracle XML DB and your Data Center's IPs
The latest in series of how-to videos from Dr. Frank Munz, author of Middleware and Cloud Computing and Oracle Magazine's 2011 Cloud Architect of the Year.
- For government, 'key driver of SOA and cloud is reuse': Justice Department CTO | ZDNet
ZDNet SOA blogger Joe McKendrick interviews Ajay Budhraja, chief technology officer with the US Department of Justice, who describes a focus on proper planning, governance, and reuse.
- Making Essbase Cluster work with Fusion Applications | Naveen Nahata
"If you have provisioned an FA environment using Release 3 (11.1.3) or Release 4 (11.1.4) and followed Chapter 14 of the Enterprise Deployment Guide to cluster BI and Essbase, you will get an error," says Naveen Nahata of the Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team. That problem can be corrected, as you'll learn in Naveen's post.
Thought for the Day
"Aim high, and you won't shoot your foot off."
— Phyllis Diller
(July 17, 1917 – August 20, 2012)
Source: Brainy Quote