- Exalogic Webcast Series: Rethink Your Business Application Deployment Strategy
Learn best practices for simplifying IT operations while delivering the application performance that a business needs. These on-demand Sessions include:
- Faster and Easier: Deploying ERP Applications on Oracle Exalogic
- Redefining the CRM and E-Commerce Experience with Oracle Exalogic
- The Road to a Cloud-Enabled, Infinitely Elastic Application Infrastructure
- Virtualization at Oracle - Six Part Series
Links to all six articles in the series by Matthias Pfuetzner and Detlef Drewanz, spanning SPARC and x86.
- WebCenter Content shared folders for clustering | Kyle Hatlestad
A-Team blogger Kyle Hatlestad shares the details on "how the file systems should be split and what options are required."
- Eclipse DemoCamp - June 2012 - Redwood Shores, CA
When: Wednesday, June 13, 2012. 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Where: Oracle HQ - 10 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood Shores, CA
- The evolution of Java persistence, Doug Clarke, EclipseLink Project Lead, Oracle
- Integrating BIRT into Applications, Ashwini Verma, Actuate Corporation
- Developing Rich ADF Applications with Java EE, Greg Stachnick, Oracle
- Leveraging OSGi In The Enterprise, Kamal Muralidharan, Lead Engineer, eBay
- NVIDIA® NsightTM Eclipse Edition, Goodwin (Tech lead - Visual tools), Eugene Ostroukhov (Senior engineer – Visual tools)
- BI Architecture Master Class for Partners - Oracle Architecture Unplugged
When:June 21, 2012
Where: City Office, London, UK
This workshop will be highly interactive and is aimed at Oracle OPN member partners who are IT Architects and BI+W specialists. This will be a highly interactive session and does not involve slide presentations or product feature details, it addresses IT-Architectural issues and considerations for the IT-Architect Community.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards | Oracle Excellence Awards Oracle Service Bus 11g: listing projects and services with WLST - part 1 | Michel Schildmeijer
Share your use of Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions and how they help your organization drive business innovation. You just might win a free pass to Oracle Openworld 2012 in San Francisco. Deadline for submissions in July 17, 2012.
"For automating and repetitive purposes, as well for uniformity it's always good to have some scripting," says Michel Schildmeijer.
- Creating an Oracle Endeca Information Discovery 2.3 Application Part 3 : Creating the User Interface | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman continues his article series.
- WebLogic Advisor WebCasts On-Demand
A series of videos by WebLogic experts, available to those with access to support.oracle.com.
- Integrating OBIEE 11g into Weblogic’s SAML SSO | Andre Correa
A-Team blogger Andre Correa illustrates a transient federation scenario.
- InfoQ: Cloud 2017: Cloud Architectures in 5 Years
Andrew Phillips, Mark Holdsworth, Martijn Verburg, Patrick Debois, and Richard Davies review the evolution of cloud computing so far and look five years into the future.
Thought for the Day
"One cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs – but it is amazing how many eggs one can break without making a decent omelet."
— Charles P. Issawi