- Complexity of Social Computing - Is it a Consideration for EA's? | Pat Shepherd
Pat Shepherd asks, "Does Enterprise Architecture need to consider Social Computing in its scope?"
- Who should own the Enterprise Architecture? | Michael Glas
"Instead of looking at just who owns the architecture," suggests Michael Glas, "think about what the person/role/organization should do."
- The Application Architecture Domain | Michael Glas
Michael Glas asks—and answers: "As an Enterprise Architect, what do I need to consider when looking at/defining/designing the Application Architecture Domain?"
- CAP Twelve Years Later: How the "Rules" Have Changed | Eric Brewer
The CAP theorem asserts that any networked shared-data system can have only two of three desirable properties. However, by explicitly handling partitions, designers can optimize consistency and availability, thereby achieving some trade-off of all three.
- Oracle DB with OEM in Amazon Cloud | Dr. Frank Munz
Dr. Frank Munz shares a video that screencast that explains "how to create an Oracle DB instance in AWS, how to enable OEM...and how to connect to your cloud instance with a local installation of NetBeans."
- Sample External Login.jsp page for Oracle Access Manager 11g | Brian Eidelman
A-Team blogger Brian Eidelman expands on a previous post dealing with configuring OAM 11g to use an externally hosted custom login page.
- Bay Area Coherence Special Interest Group (BACSIG) Meeting June 7
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012
Time: 5:30pm – 9:00pm PT
Where: Oracle Conference Center
Room # 103
350 Oracle Parkway
Redwood, Shores, CA
- 6:00 p.m. - Coherence 101, The Evolution of Distributed Caching - Noah Arliss (Oracle)
- 7:00 p.m. - Optimizing Performance for Oracle Coherence and TopLink Grid at OOCL - Matt Rosen, Leo Limqueco (OOCL)
- 8:00 p.m. - Oracle Coherence Message Bus - Extreme Performance on Oracle Exalogic - Ballav Bihani (Oracle)
Thought for the Day
"I can't be left unsupervised."
— Ron Wood (Born 06/01/1947
Source: Brainy Quote