By JeffG-Oracle on Nov 26, 2014
Announcing Oracle Demantra Demand Planning 188.8.131.52 Release
We are excited to announce Oracle Demantra Demand Planning 184.108.40.206 is now available for new and existing customers.
Oracle Demantra Demand Planning 220.127.116.11 includes several features in 12.2.4. Key features include:
- Oracle In-Memory Consumption-Driven Planning
- 64-bit Analytical Engine
- User Access Control
- Additional Demantra Hierarchies in APCC
- Launch Management Extended to DM and PTP Components
- APCC Support for Trade Hierarchies and Data
- Streamlined Promotion Creation and Improved Method Usability
- Promotion Calendar Enhancements
- Printing Promotion Calendar
- Streamlined Simulations
- Enhanced Shipment and Consumption Planning Support
- Demantra- Improved Worksheet Performance
- VCP and Demantra- Support E1 Long Item Code
- VCP and Demantra- Certified with Oracle 18.104.22.168 DB in Memory
Uptake of VCP 22.214.171.124 is mandatory for all VCP and Demantra 12.2.4 installations.
- Demantra Patch Number is 19973580.
- For E1 customers Long Item Code Patch Number is 19608405.
- Demantra 126.96.36.199 will only work with VCP 188.8.131.52.
- Demantra 184.108.40.206 and VCP 220.127.116.11 will work with EBS 12.1.3 or EBS 12.2.4.
If you would like additional information regarding Oracle Demantra 18.104.22.168 functionality, certification and deployment please refer to the Demanta Documentation Library on My Oracle Support (Document 443969.1).
Contact Jeffery.email@example.com with direct questions. Regards! Jeff