By JeffG-Oracle on Nov 26, 2014
Announcing Oracle Demantra Demand Planning 126.96.36.199 Release
We are excited to announce Oracle Demantra Demand Planning 188.8.131.52 is now available for new and existing customers.
Oracle Demantra Demand Planning 184.108.40.206 includes several features in 12.2.4. Key features include:
- Oracle In-Memory Consumption-Driven Planning
- 64-bit Analytical Engine
- User Access Control
- Additional Demantra Hierarchies in APCC
- Launch Management Extended to DM and PTP Components
- APCC Support for Trade Hierarchies and Data
- Streamlined Promotion Creation and Improved Method Usability
- Promotion Calendar Enhancements
- Printing Promotion Calendar
- Streamlined Simulations
- Enhanced Shipment and Consumption Planning Support
- Demantra- Improved Worksheet Performance
- VCP and Demantra- Support E1 Long Item Code
- VCP and Demantra- Certified with Oracle 220.127.116.11 DB in Memory
Uptake of VCP 18.104.22.168 is mandatory for all VCP and Demantra 12.2.4 installations.
- Demantra Patch Number is 19973580.
- For E1 customers Long Item Code Patch Number is 19608405.
- Demantra 22.214.171.124 will only work with VCP 126.96.36.199.
- Demantra 188.8.131.52 and VCP 184.108.40.206 will work with EBS 12.1.3 or EBS 12.2.4.
If you would like additional information regarding Oracle Demantra 220.127.116.11 functionality, certification and deployment please refer to the Demanta Documentation Library on My Oracle Support (Document 443969.1).
Contact Jeffery.email@example.com with direct questions. Regards! Jeff