By user702295-Oracle on Oct 31, 2014
Hello Demantra Customers! There is a new Development sponsored white paper! Single Sign-on Setup for Demantra Using the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g - synchronization between Demantra and Oracle Identity Management / Oracle Virtual Directory (OID/OVD) (Doc ID 1940438.1). This doc will guide you through the steps to achieve integration.
This white paper covers the following topics and much more. Complete with references and guides.
- Configuring Single Sign-on
- Configure a new Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) instance specifically to protect the Demantra WebLogic server
- Install the new Oracle Access Manager Webgate 11g
- Ensure that the global logout work properly
- Configuring Demantra application server(weblogic) to setup OAMIdentityAsserter security provider
- Authentication in the web.xml file of the Demantra Application
- Modifying security realm of the weblogic server to setup Identity asserter provider
- Create a new Authentication Schemes (DemAuthScheme)
- Resolve the issue of java applets that are not loading in OAM 11g or 10g
- Demantra with OAM supports the following links
- Test that you have successfully configured SSO for Demantra