By JeffG-Oracle on Sep 21, 2015
Hello! There is a new Demantra Log File Parser available. This is written in PERL. Take a look. As always, comments are welcome.
MOS Note 2053982.1: Demantra Demand Planning Log File Parser
Hello! Feb 12, 2014, We will present a webcast that details the Demantra log file matrix. Here are the essentials:
Title: Demantra Logs by Procedure. Where are They, When are They Updated
- Abstract: When you are installing, cloning, updating the worksheet, etc, which logs are updated and where are they?
- Target Audience: Technical Users, Functional Users, System Administrators, DBAs
- This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who utilize Demantra processes
- Benefits/Agenda List:
- Describe the log files by function or procedure
- Locating the log files
- Controlling the log files
- Producing deeper verbage in the log file
- Review and explain examples
To register in January 2014, follow
Hello! This is the latest from the Oracle Proactive Services Team. This presentation will guide you to interpreting the enginewk log file. Specifically, when you have a performance issue with the engine, is it the database or the engine itself.
Look for more diagnostics soon!
Proactive Services Community Doc, Avoiding the Unexpected with Proactive Services
This blog delivers the latest information regarding performance and install/upgrade. Comments welcome