- Upgrading Demantra 7.3.1.x to 12.2.x can produce duplicate rows. There are two ways to solve this issue.
- Demantra Certification Study Guides, Exam Preparation
- Demantra Certification Training Inventory Coming Soon!
- Demantra Worksheet Performance - A summary guide at Customer Request
- TABLE_REORG Causing ORA-42012: error occurred while completing the redefinition and ORA-00600
- Demant TABLE_REORG Procedure Failed ORA- on SALES_DATA MDP_MATRIX PROMOTION_DATA How do I Restart? RUPD$_ MLOG$_
- System Wide, Environment Performance Point Summary + Important Performance MOS Notes
- Did you know that TABLE_REORG has replace REBUILD_SCHEMA mad REBUILD_TABLES?
- The table_reorg procedure ran for SALES_DATA errored due to lack of tablespace. Can I delete the RDF segments?
- Demantra Installing 22.214.171.124 as SYS or SYSTEM Installer Fails or is Failing
Wednesday Jun 04, 2014
Wednesday May 02, 2012
By JeffG-Oracle on May 02, 2012
Oracle has released 14810986 available ay My Oracle Support, https://support.oracle.com
1. This a re-release. The original patch has been replaced.
2. This is not customer-specific. It is a generic EP_LOAD patch that improves performance for 7.3.1.x installations.
This blog delivers the latest information regarding performance and install/upgrade. Comments welcome
- /Data Load Performance
- /Data Load Specific
- /General Performance
- /Install / Upgrade Performance
- /Performance Diagnostics
- /Worksheet Performance