- Demantra In The Cloud? You Bet! Take a look at MOS Note 2095953.1
- Announcing availability of 12.2.5 Mandatory Consolidated Patch 2 | Also: Windows 10 and MS IE 11 support
- New! Available Demantra generic 12.2.x database platform patch that includes four new fixes
- Demantra Upgrading 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 Ideas, Roadmap, Procedures
- Demantra Demand Management DM Permance and Setup Analyzer
- Advanced Demantra Demand Management Training: Best Practices, Diagnostics, APIs, Series Locking, Launch Management, VCP Deployment, User Access Control + More!
- New! Demantra Demand Management Performance and Setup Analyzer
- Looking for 220.127.116.11 Install Guide, System Requirements, Implementation Guide and User Guides? See Below
- Demantra Demant Planning Analyzer v200.2 is NOW Available!
- Demantra 18.104.22.168 is available!
Friday Dec 11, 2015
Thursday Dec 03, 2015
By JeffG-Oracle on Dec 03, 2015
Hello! There is a new version of the Demantra Demand Management Performance and Setup Analyzer.
See MyOracleSupport note
Demantra Performance and Setup Analyzer Script and Monitoring Tool (7.3.1 and Above) (Doc ID 1618885.1)
Let us know if you have any comments. Comment here, in this BLOG, or follow the link to the Demantra Community where there is an existing thread ready for your comments/suggestions. Regards! Jeff
Thursday Sep 25, 2014
By JeffG-Oracle on Sep 25, 2014
Hello! Sorry for being away so long! I have been preparing version 2 of the Demantra Performance and Setup Analyzer. More on that soon.
Have you seen the latest 12.2.1, 12.2.2, 12.2.3 and 12.2.4 Install Upgrade ADVISOR: Demantra (Doc ID 1664177.2)? This is an excellent store
of hand picked notes and white papers. Including White Papers, How To +! Documents from Development. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By JeffG-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
The Demantra Setup and Performance Analyzer is a Self-Service Health-Check script which reviews the overall footprint, analyzes the current configurations and settings for the environment providing feedback and recommendations on Best Practices. This is a non-invasive script which provides recommended actions to be performed on the instance it was run on. For production instances, always apply any changes to a recent clone to ensure an expected outcome.
- Immediate Analysis and Output of your Demantra Environment
- Reveals Current Environment
- Delivers Known Recommendations and Solutions
- Perform Sanity Checks for Known Issues
- Easy to add Tool for regular Maintenance
- Execute Analysis anytime to compare current environment
- DBA's / System Administrator's should run the script and review the output
- Output usually will be reviewed by technical application DBA or super user
- This script was designed for 7.3.1 and later.
Where to Run the Script & How to fix Items Identified:
You may run the script on a Production environment as it's non-invasive. We recommend fixing items identified from the output first in a clone of production to test/verify the expected outcome. Visit Doc ID 1618885.1 to download the script and view a complete output example.
This blog delivers the latest information regarding performance and install/upgrade. Comments welcome
- /Data Load Performance
- /Data Load Specific
- /General Performance
- /Install / Upgrade Performance
- /Performance Diagnostics
- /Worksheet Performance