By user702295 on Jul 17, 2013
Demantra 12.2.1 includes a wide array of new features driven by customer requirements and needs. Key features include:
• Streamlined import and export from Microsoft Excel
• Support Gregorian Month data aggregation in weekly system
• Multilanguage support for eleven languages
• Promotion Calendar Optimization
• Enhanced integration with Advanced Planning Command Center (VCP 12.2.1 Required)
Demantra 12.2.1 will work with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 using the AIA 11.4 for the Value Chain Planning Base Integration Pack.
Demantra 12.2.1 will only work with VCP 12.2.1.
Demantra 12.2.1 and VCP 12.2.1 will work with EBS 12.1.3 or EBS 12.2.1.
Please review the release readme and all 12.2.1 documentation carefully to determine content details for this patch. You can also find documentation in the Demantra Documentation Library on My Oracle Support (note 443969.1).
The release is currently available on My Oracle Support (formerly known as Metalink) as Patch 16409031.