Upgrading/Installing Demantra 184.108.40.206? Check this out!
By JeffG-Oracle on Nov 14, 2011
Here is a summary for relase 220.127.116.11 install/upgrade/features
- Data Preservation Setting for General Levels
- Deploying Demantra Application Server 10g
- Important upgrade Information
- Known upgrade issues
- Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Installer Issues
- Reviewing / Simulating General Level Data Such as CTO Base Model Demand
- Failure Rate Calculation
- Demantra SSL Client Authentication and Java 6
- CTO functionality does not work in release 18.104.22.168 after upgrading from 7.3.0 using the ‘Platform Upgrade Only’ option.
- User Privileges and Export Worksheet to Excell
- Cookie Attribute Causes Logging Issue in Worksheet
- List of bugs fixed in 22.214.171.124
See the following for details.
- Demantra 126.96.36.199 Install / Upgrade Known Issues, Notes, Guidance, Defects, Workarounds (Doc ID 1370518.1)
- Related Documents For Demantra Version 188.8.131.52 And If Demantra Supports The Required Stacks (Doc ID 1367141.1)