Demantra Performance and Setup Analyzer V1, MOS Doc ID 1618885.1
By user702295 on Feb 19, 2014
The Demantra Setup and Performance Analyzer is a Self-Service Health-Check script which reviews the overall footprint, analyzes the current configurations and settings for the environment providing feedback and recommendations on Best Practices. This is a non-invasive script which provides recommended actions to be performed on the instance it was run on. For production instances, always apply any changes to a recent clone to ensure an expected outcome.
- Immediate Analysis and Output of your Demantra Environment
- Reveals Current Environment
- Delivers Known Recommendations and Solutions
- Perform Sanity Checks for Known Issues
- Easy to add Tool for regular Maintenance
- Execute Analysis anytime to compare current environment
- DBA's / System Administrator's should run the script and review the output
- Output usually will be reviewed by technical application DBA or super user
- This script was designed for 7.3.1 and later.
Where to Run the Script & How to fix Items Identified:
You may run the script on a Production environment as it's non-invasive. We recommend fixing items identified from the output first in a clone of production to test/verify the expected outcome. Visit Doc ID 1618885.1 to download the script and view a complete output example.