By JeffG-Oracle on Feb 27, 2012
When communicating with Support or Development the performance issue you are experiencing with the T_UPDATE object, follow the instructions below to produce an AWR report with logger turned on. This may expedite your solution.
Please do the following:
1. Turn on the Logger Category 'appserver.update.sql' via server admin page.
For example: http://<server>:8080/demantra/admin and then press the Logger Manager link.
2. Launch the AWR Report. See note 1279115.1, Producing an AWR Report for Demantra Performance Troubleshooting
3. Re-run the problematic scenario.
4. Turn off the Logger Category from step 1.
5. Supply the AWR report for the time period matching the Logger Category switch.
6. Supply the tables whose name starts with "T_UPDATE_". If they are very big then please list the T_UPDATE_ table names and their row counts.