By User13334247-Oracle on Mar 13, 2008
Samples are available to test the new features.
It is recommended that you uninstall Portlet Container 2.0 Beta2 before installing RC1
This release has few additional features/enhancements and fixes since the beta2..
- Support for Container Events
- Currently login/logout event is supported, more will be added later. Check Issue 66 for the sample
- Support for Roles
- JAXB for marshalling/unmarshalling event payload
- Fix that enables running Visual Web Components as portlets
- Few enhancements to support WSRP 2.0
The Issue List contains the details of the additional features/enhancements and fixes.
Netbeans Portlet Pack 2.0 Beta3 is available that helps developers to develop, deploy and test portlets on the Portlet Container 2.0 RC1.
If you have questions on how to use the OpenPortal Portlet Container and
we urge you to join the email@example.com
Please report any issues that you encounter while trying OpenPortal Portlet Container RC1 to firstname.lastname@example.org.