By user9157252 on Nov 02, 2009
It's been a long hiatus from blogging for me, but I'm back! Here, I'll make some excuses:
- I usually take the summer off from blogging, and it just kind of got away from me
- I ended up suffering from a "persistent, intractable migraine" which had me cowering in a dark room for over 3 months, and even in the hospital for 5 days. I'll can now tell you what true misery is like.
Ok, so I only have 2 excuses, and only one of those is really a 'reasonable' one. Fine, I can accept that. But I'm back and should be back to blogging regularly shortly.
Some things I hope to be blogging about soon:
- My trip to China with Roger this summer
- My current work on a Sun SPOT Application Exchange marketplace -- similar to, but of course way better than -- the Apple iTunes store, right?
- Some new "Stupid Spot Tricks" with some new sensors I've gotten including a soil moisture sensor (which Roger has already blogged about better than I will, but I have a project for it so ... ), some gas-detection sensors, etc.
At least that list is longer than my list of excuses for not blogging. I might even write up the experience of the headaches, since it was an epic journey, but we'll have to see on that one.