Thursday Jun 25, 2009
Tuesday Jun 09, 2009
Monday Apr 20, 2009
Friday Apr 10, 2009
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Apr 10, 2009
Wednesday Mar 04, 2009
Wednesday Feb 25, 2009
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Feb 25, 2009
The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Data types - Part8.
- Single PX Server Execution
- New pattern matching tutorial on LiveSQL
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Partition Pruning - Part7.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Predicate Push Down - Part6.
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 3, greedy vs. reluctant quantifiers
- Common Distribution Methods in Parallel Execution
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Joins. Bloom Filter and other features - Part5.
- Is an approximate answer just plain wrong?
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Security - Part4.