Wednesday Jun 02, 2010
Friday Apr 23, 2010
Thursday Apr 22, 2010
Friday Apr 09, 2010
Tuesday Mar 23, 2010
Thursday Feb 25, 2010
Wednesday Feb 10, 2010
Monday Jan 11, 2010
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Jan 11, 2010
Monday Nov 30, 2009
Monday Nov 09, 2009
Wednesday Oct 21, 2009
Thursday Oct 01, 2009
Sunday Sep 06, 2009
Tuesday Aug 18, 2009
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Aug 18, 2009
The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Partition Pruning - Part7.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Predicate Push Down - Part6.
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 3, greedy vs. reluctant quantifiers
- Common Distribution Methods in Parallel Execution
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Joins. Bloom Filter and other features - Part5.
- Is an approximate answer just plain wrong?
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Security - Part4.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 call for papers is OPEN!
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 2, using MATCH_NUMBER() and CLASSIFIER()
- In-Memory Parallel Query