Wednesday Apr 20, 2011
Monday Feb 14, 2011
Tuesday Jan 18, 2011
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Jan 18, 2011
Thursday Jan 13, 2011
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Jan 13, 2011
Wednesday Jan 12, 2011
Friday Dec 10, 2010
Thursday Oct 07, 2010
Wednesday Oct 06, 2010
Monday Oct 04, 2010
Wednesday Sep 29, 2010
Monday Aug 02, 2010
Tuesday Jun 08, 2010
Wednesday Jun 02, 2010
Friday Apr 09, 2010
Thursday Feb 25, 2010
The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Data types - Part8.
- Single PX Server Execution
- New pattern matching tutorial on LiveSQL
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Partition Pruning - Part7.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Predicate Push Down - Part6.
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 3, greedy vs. reluctant quantifiers
- Common Distribution Methods in Parallel Execution
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Joins. Bloom Filter and other features - Part5.
- Is an approximate answer just plain wrong?
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Security - Part4.