Sunday Sep 06, 2009
Monday Aug 03, 2009
Wednesday Jul 29, 2009
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Jul 29, 2009
Thursday Jul 02, 2009
Thursday Jun 25, 2009
Tuesday Jun 23, 2009
Monday Jun 15, 2009
Thursday May 14, 2009
Wednesday Apr 29, 2009
Friday Apr 24, 2009
Monday Apr 20, 2009
Monday Apr 06, 2009
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Apr 06, 2009
Friday Apr 03, 2009
Thursday Mar 19, 2009
The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Partition Pruning - Part7.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Predicate Push Down - Part6.
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 3, greedy vs. reluctant quantifiers
- Common Distribution Methods in Parallel Execution
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Joins. Bloom Filter and other features - Part5.
- Is an approximate answer just plain wrong?
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Security - Part4.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 call for papers is OPEN!
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 2, using MATCH_NUMBER() and CLASSIFIER()
- In-Memory Parallel Query