Monday Mar 14, 2011
Monday Sep 06, 2010
By Klaker-Oracle on Sep 06, 2010
Thursday Jun 03, 2010
By Klaker-Oracle on Jun 03, 2010
Tuesday Mar 02, 2010
Sunday Feb 21, 2010
By Klaker-Oracle on Feb 21, 2010
Thursday Oct 08, 2009
Tuesday Sep 01, 2009
By Klaker-Oracle on Sep 01, 2009
The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Partition Pruning - Part7.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Predicate Push Down - Part6.
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 3, greedy vs. reluctant quantifiers
- Common Distribution Methods in Parallel Execution
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Joins. Bloom Filter and other features - Part5.
- Is an approximate answer just plain wrong?
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Security - Part4.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 call for papers is OPEN!
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 2, using MATCH_NUMBER() and CLASSIFIER()
- In-Memory Parallel Query