Wednesday Jan 19, 2011
Wednesday Sep 08, 2010
Thursday Sep 02, 2010
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Sep 02, 2010
Thursday Mar 04, 2010
Tuesday Mar 02, 2010
Sunday Feb 21, 2010
By Klaker-Oracle on Feb 21, 2010
Wednesday Feb 10, 2010
Thursday Dec 03, 2009
Monday Nov 30, 2009
Monday Nov 09, 2009
Thursday Oct 15, 2009
Monday Sep 21, 2009
Monday Sep 14, 2009
Tuesday Aug 18, 2009
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Aug 18, 2009
The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Data types - Part8.
- Single PX Server Execution
- New pattern matching tutorial on LiveSQL
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Partition Pruning - Part7.
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Predicate Push Down - Part6.
- SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 3, greedy vs. reluctant quantifiers
- Common Distribution Methods in Parallel Execution
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Joins. Bloom Filter and other features - Part5.
- Is an approximate answer just plain wrong?
- Big Data SQL Quick Start. Security - Part4.