Call for Paper: Oracle OpenWorld 2011
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on Mar 14, 2011
OpenWorld 2011 is now open for the public to submit session proposals.
We would like to encourage our customers, and partners to participate in this 'call for papers" (CFP) process. CFP for the general public, non-Oracle employee submitters, closes on March 27, 2011. Here are the details:
- Conference Location: Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Conference Date: Sunday - Thursday, October 2 - 6, 2011
- Conference Website: http://www.oracle.com/us/openworld
- CFP Website: https://oracleus.wingateweb.com/portal/cfp/
- Paper submission key dates:
Call for Papers Begins
Wednesday, March 9
Call for Papers Ends
Sunday, March 27 - 11:59 pm PDT
Notifications for Accepted and Declined Submissions Sent
End of May
- Questions regarding the Call for Papers, send an email to email@example.com