Big Data Openworld Sessions now available for Download/Viewing
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks on Oct 09, 2013
For those who did go to Openworld, the session catalog now has the download links to the session materials online. You can now refresh your memory and share your experience with the rest of your organization. For those who did not go, here is your chance to look over some of the materials.
On the big data side, here are some of the highlights:
- Big Data Deep Dive - Lessons Learned from a Big Data Project (Dan McClary - Oracle and Terry McFadden - P&G)
- Hadoop your ETL - Using Big Data technologies to Enhance Today's DW (George Lumpkin - Oracle)
- Big Data Deep Dive - Oracle Big Data Appliance (Jacco Draaijer - Oracle, Justin Erickson - Cloudera and Jean-Pierre Dijcks - Oracle)
- Big Data Deep Dive - Oracle's Strategy and Roadmap (Marty Gubar - Oracle and Jean-Pierre Dijcks - Oracle)
- Programming with Oracle Big Data Connectors (Melliyal Annamalai - Oracle and Robert Abbott - Oracle)
- Oracle's Big Data Solutions - NoSQL, R, Connectors and Appliance Technologies (Oracle and Customer speakers)
There are a great number of other sessions, simply look for: Solutions => Big Data and Business Analytics and you will find a wealth of interesting content around big data, Hadoop and analytics.