I am happy to announce that I will be posting a regular customer newsletter for Autonomous Database (on Shared Exadata Infrastructure) on this blog. It will cover the latest features added to Autonomous Database with links to additional collateral such as specific doc pages, videos, whitepapers, etc. Typically we are delivering new features every 3-4 weeks so this newsletter will appear on a regular basis throughout the year.
If you want to subscribe to an RSS feed that will automatically refresh when each newsletter is posted then here are the steps...
1) Goto blogs.oracle.com/datawarehousing
2) Click on the three horizontal lines next to a magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the page to open the menu showing the list of categories for this blog
3) Now select the category "Newsletter"
This will take you to the following page...https://blogs.oracle.com/datawarehousing/newsletter (yes, you are quite correct - I could have simply given you this link at the top of the page but this way you get to view the different categories available on the data warehouse blog so you can easily register for other areas).
4) Now click on the last icon on the right in the group of four...this is the RSS feed icon
5) If you just want the RSS feed to include the newsletters then select the second option "Only This Category's Posts"
All done! You will probably get a pop-up to authorise access to your local application for viewing RSS feeds.
The first editions out now, see here: https://blogs.oracle.com/datawarehousing/autonomous-database-newsletter-february-18-2020! Yes, it's free. Hope you enjoy our newsletter.