The data warehouse insider is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds lights on all thing data warehousing and big data.
- Open World 2015 call for papers - my simple guidelines
- Why SQL Part 4 - Intelligent and continuous evolution
- Finding the Distribution Method in Adaptive Parallel Joins
- Finding the Reason for DOP Downgrades
- Why SQL Part 3 - Simple optimization makes life simpler
- Production workloads blend Cloud and On-Premise Capabilities
- Oracle Big Data Lite 4.1 VM is available on OTN
- Parallel DML on Tables with LOB Columns
- Why SQL Part 2 - It has a powerful framework
- Are you leveraging Oracle's database innovations for Cloud and Big data?