Thanks to a wonderful and extremely convenient and easy to use Amazon Cloud hosting by Vlamis Software, an Oracle Partner, you can now take a FREE Test Drive of Oracle Data Miner in about 10 minutes! There are 3 simple steps:
Step 1—Fill out request
- Select the Oracle Advanced Analytics Test Drive
Step 2—Connect and Launch
- Launch the Amazon Cloud instance and wait for the assigned IP address. Vlamis has provided a nice YouTube instructional video that you should watch for instructions.
- Connect with Remote Desktop
Step 3—Start Test Drive!
The Amazon Cloud that Vlamis has set up includes everything you'll need to try out Oracle Data Miner:
- Oracle Database EE 11g Release 2
- Oracle Advanced Analytics Option
- SQL Developer 4.0/Oracle Data Miner GUI
- Demo data for learning - this makes it fast and easy to get started. The demo data covers multiple scenarios for simple graphing, classification, regression, market basket analysis, anomaly detection, text mining and mining star schema 360 degree customer views
- Follow the Oracle Data Miner Tutorials that are provided. These Tutorials are also available on the Oracle Technology Network
Many thanks to Oracle Partner, Vlamis Software for this terrific Oracle Data Miner Test Drive on the Amazon Cloud.
By the way, if interested, Vlamis is an authorized Instructor for the Oracle University 2 Day Instructor Led Course on Oracle Data Mining and provides data mining consulting and implementation assistance services.