Wednesday Dec 16, 2015
Wednesday Apr 04, 2012
By Charlie Berger, Advanced Analytics-Oracle on Apr 04, 2012
Ever want to just sit and watch a YouTube-like presentation and "live" demos of Oracle Advanced Analytics/Oracle Data Mining? Then click here! (plays large MP4 file in a browser)
This 1+ hour long session focuses primarily on the Oracle Data Mining component of the Oracle Advanced Analytics Option and is tied to the Oracle SQL Developer Days virtual and onsite events. I cover:
- Big Data + Big Data Analytics
- Competing on analytics & value proposition
- What is data mining?
- Typical use cases
- Oracle Data Mining high performance in-database SQL based data mining functions
- Exadata "smart scan" scoring
- Oracle Data Miner GUI (an Extension that ships with SQL Developer)
- Oracle Business Intelligence EE + Oracle Data Mining results/predictions in dashboards
- Applications "powered by Oracle Data Mining for factory installed predictive analytics methodologies
- Oracle R Enterprise
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions. Hope you enjoy!
Charlie Berger, Sr. Director of Product Management, Oracle Data Mining & Advanced Analytics, Oracle Corporation
Everything about Oracle Data Mining, a component of the Oracle Advanced Analytics Option - News, Technical Information, Opinions, Tips & Tricks. All in One Place
- Free Oracle Advanced Analytics "Test Drives" on Oracle Cloud via Vlamis Partner
- My Favoriate Oracle Data Miner Demo Workflows - Part 1 in a Series: CUST_INSUR_LTV
- Learn Predictive Analytics in 2 Days - New Oracle University Course!
- Guest Lecture on Big Data & Analytics to U. Kansas Business School Students
- So you want to be a data'n'science star
- Links to Presentations: BIWA Summit'16 - Big Data + Analytics User Conference Jan 26-28, @ Oracle HQ Conference Center
- BIWA's Got Talent YouTube Demo Contest! - Enter and Win $500!!!
- NHS Business Services Authority Gains Better Insight into Data, Identifies circa GBP100 Million (US$156 Million) in Potential Savings in Just Three Months
- BIWA 2016 Here are some of our early accepted presentations!!
- Oracle Advanced Analytics at Oracle Open World 2015