OpenWorld 2011 Call for Papers: Deadline March 27
By Charlie Berger-Oracle on Mar 22, 2011
OpenWorld 2011 is now open for the public to submit session proposals, especially submissions that include Oracle Data Mining, the new SQL Developer 3.0/Oracle Data Miner GUI, Exadata, Oracle Business Intelligence EE (OBIEE) and novel and interesting use cases that highlight the Oracle "red stack" better together.
Oracle customers and partners are encouraged to submit proposals to present at this year's Oracle OpenWorld conference, which will be held October 2-6, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Details and submission guidelines are available on the Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers web site. The deadline for submissions is Sunday, March 27 2011 at 11:59 pm PDT.
Please share the information provided below with your friends and contacts.
- Conference Location: Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Conference Date: Sunday - Thursday, October 2 - 6, 2011
- Conference Website: http://www.oracle.com/us/openworld
- CFP Website: https://oracleus.wingateweb.com/portal/cfp/
- Paper submission key dates:
Call for Papers Begins
Wednesday, March 9
Call for Papers Ends
Sunday, March 27 - 11:59 pm PDT
Notifications for Accepted and Declined Submissions Sent
End of May
- Questions regarding the Call for Papers, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org