By chberger on Apr 04, 2012
Ever want to just sit and watch a YouTube-like presentation and "live" demos of Oracle Advanced Analytics/Oracle Data Mining? Then click here! (plays large MP4 file in a browser)
This 1+ hour long session focuses primarily on the Oracle Data Mining component of the Oracle Advanced Analytics Option and is tied to the Oracle SQL Developer Days virtual and onsite events. I cover:
- Big Data + Big Data Analytics
- Competing on analytics & value proposition
- What is data mining?
- Typical use cases
- Oracle Data Mining high performance in-database SQL based data mining functions
- Exadata "smart scan" scoring
- Oracle Data Miner GUI (an Extension that ships with SQL Developer)
- Oracle Business Intelligence EE + Oracle Data Mining results/predictions in dashboards
- Applications "powered by Oracle Data Mining for factory installed predictive analytics methodologies
- Oracle R Enterprise
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions. Hope you enjoy!
Charlie Berger, Sr. Director of Product Management, Oracle Data Mining & Advanced Analytics, Oracle Corporation