The growth of the Data Integration segment has exceeded market expectations as companies recognize the fundamental importance of unified enterprise data. The market is now expected to exceed US $3 billion by 2012. Because the business drivers for data integration are so compelling, it remains an investment area even in times of economic stress.
In an effort to help customers cut through the noise of this vibrant market, we completed a thorough analysis of the Data Integration market, drawing on leading analyst reports, articles, and a market survey to over 350 top companies. Thanks for submitting your feedback to us if you did! This white paper explores the rise of Data Integration, the current trajectory, and the top market trends to watch.
Also included in this paper:
- Data Integration market size, growth and maturity
- Top Business and IT drivers of Data Integration
- How Data integration matured from its extract, transform, and load (ETL) roots
- Influence Data warehousing, SOA, BI and MDM
- Emerging trends in Data Services, Actionable Business Intelligence
- Impact of of Data Management and Data Governance
- Best practices of data integration solutions at work
Also we included examples of next generation data warehousing, data federation, and real-time business intelligence for you! Data Integration has helped organizations save costs through IT consolidation and development efficiencies, improve customer intimacy with single views of customer data, and increase agility by better re-using and acting on real-time information.