By Irem Radzik-Oracle on Aug 27, 2012
- Integrated Capture for Oracle Database: brings Oracle GoldenGate’s Capture process closer to the Oracle Database engine and enables support for Advanced Compression among other benefits.
- Enhanced Conflict Detection & Resolution, speeds and simplifies the conflict detection and resolution process for Active-Active deployments.
- Globalization, meaning Oracle GoldenGate can be deployed for databases that use multi-byte/Unicode character sets.
- Security and Performance Improvements, includes support Federal Information Protection Standard (FIPS).
- Increased Extensibility by kicking off actions based on an event record in the transaction log or in the Trail file.
- Integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c , in addition to the Oracle GoldenGate Monitor product.
- Expanded Heterogeneity, including capture from IBM DB2 for i on iSeries (AS/400) and delivery to Postgres
We will explain these new features in more detail at our upcoming launch webcast:
I look forward to a great webcast to unveil GoldenGate’s new capabilities.