By Irem Radzik-Oracle on Nov 20, 2014
If your organization is in the ~80% of the global business community, you are most likely working on a cloud computing strategy for your organization, or actively implementing. The cloud computing growth rate is 5X more than the overall IT growth rate because of the clear and already proven cost savings, agility, and scalability benefits of cloud architectures.
When organizations decide to embark on their cloud journey, they notice there are several questions and challenges to be addressed, involving data accessibility, security, availability, system management, performance etc. Oracle GoldenGate's real-time data integration and bi-directional transactional replication technology addresses critical challenges such as:
- How to move my systems to the cloud without interrupting operations?
- How to enable timely data synchronization between the systems on the cloud and on-premises to ensure access to consistent data for all end users?
- How do I run operational reports with the data I have in cloud environments, or feed my analytical systems in cloud solutions?
- In managed or private clouds, how do I keep the cloud platform highly available when I need to do maintenance, upgrades?
On Tuesday, December 2nd we will tackle these questions in a free webcast:
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 10am PT/ 1pm ET
In this webcast, you will not only hear about Oracle GoldenGate's strong solutions for cloud environments, but also the latest features that strengthen its offering. The new features we will discuss include:
- Support for Informix, SQL Server 2014, MySQL Community Edition, and big data environments
- Real-time data integration between on premises and cloud with SOCKS5 compliance
- New data repair functionality to help ensure database consistency across heterogeneous systems
- Moving from Oracle Streams to GoldenGate with the new migration utility
I would like to invite you to join me and my colleague Chai Pydimukkala, Senior Director of Product Management for Oracle GoldenGate in this session to learn the latest on GoldenGate 12c and ask your questions in a live Q&A.
Hope to see you there!