We are pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 19.1.
What’s New in Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 19.1?
- Command Event Handler
A new event handler is introduced to run external commands after creating a file locally.
This event handler can be used to improve the performance of data loading into data warehouses, such as Netezza, Greenplum, and other cloud data warehouses.
The GoldenGate heartbeat functionality is now available in GoldenGate for Big Data as well. The GoldenGate Big Data Replicat was enhanced to handle the mapping of heartbeat tables by automatically creating the target table definition.
- Transactional Support for MongoDB
MongoDB 4.0+ onwards supports transactions. Based on the new feature in MongoDB, GoldenGate for Big Data MongoDB handler can replicate in transaction mode.
- Before and After Images for the Delimited Text Formatter
- MAPINVISIBLECOLUMNS functionality for Big Data Targets
- Routing key for Elasticsearch shards
- Kafka Connect Handler to support Kafka Interceptor (available in 188.8.131.52.1)
- Redshift Event Handler (available in 184.108.40.206.1)
- This handler can load automatically manage the workflow of loading first into AWS S3 and then to AWS Redshift
- Uses COPYSQL to Bulk load operation which is very fast and efficient way of loading to Redshift
- Newer Certifications like Hadoop 3.x, HBase 2.x, Elasticsearch 7.x, DSE 6.x, Azure DataLake Gen 2, Confluent 5.x, NoSQL 18.1 and many more !!!
More Information on Oracle GoldenGate 220.127.116.11.0
For details about prior releases